Get your small puppy (as an adult will be under 30lbs) started off on the right paw! This 6 week course covers: socialization with other puppies, introduction to basic obedience commands, potty and crate training, barking and jumping, pulling on the leash, coming when called & more!
Includes - 4 Field Trips during class: these field trips to other departments of Stone Mountain Pet Lodge will help your pup have positive pet care experiences throughout their life by giving them exposure to common pet care services at an early age (Lodging, Doggy Day Care, Grooming and Food & Nutrition)
Prerequisites: Puppies 8 weeks to 6 months old. Puppies that are breeds as adults will be 30lbs or less.
Supplies: Bring the following to class:
-4-6 Ft Leash (no retractable leashes)
-Plain, flat buckle collar
-You may use a harness if you chose to do so
-Training treats (you may purchase at SMPL Pet Supply Outfitters before class)
Promotions: When you sign up for this class you are automatically enrolled in Puppy K perks which includes:
* $6.00 off per day Lodging for your puppys stay (within 3 months of class; 7 days maximum. Pre-payment required. Not available June 30-July 6 or December 22-28.)
* 10% off Doggy Daycare Puppy Thursdays 10am-2pm (while enrolled in class - $22.50 - Normally $25.00)
* $10 Puppys First Bath or Groom (while enrolled in class)
* 50% off Supervised Puppy Playtime (while enrolled in class - $10 normally $20)
* 10% off Retail items in our store while enrolled in class